Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Anna Arnold, painter and educator, lives and works in Cleveland, Ohio. Anna has been one of America’s most expressive, exciting, enduring artists and independent educators for nearly three decades. She is an advocate of life-long learning and recently graduated from Case Western Reserve University School of Graduate Studies program and earned a Master’s degree in Art Education. She completed an extensive two year program under the leadership of director Professor Tim Shuckerow. Anna Arnold earned a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree from the Cleveland Institute of Art and has exhibited in over 200 solo and group art exhibits throughout the United States. As a teacher, she believes she is a catalyst to inspire, uplift and change. She has helped to educate hundreds of school children as an artist. Anna is recognized for her lush, exuberantly colorful expressive portraits, ceramics, masks, beads and painted furniture. Contact Anna @ a.arnold9416@sbcglobal.net

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Wyldsyde’s new “Rainforest Rave” Beads







Wyldsyde’s new “Rainforest Rave” Beads
Artist and Designer Anna Arnold is energizing the brand with her vibrant necklaces that attracts the fun loving collector
border="0"
I am the chief executive officer, creative director, designer and staff of Wyldsyde Jewelry Co.  based in Cleveland, Ohio. Today, I get to be the blogger. A few days ago, I sat cross legged on the wooden floor of my Josaphat Arts Hall studio and worked on assembling another necklace titled, “Rainforest Rave” Yes, each necklace is designed, titled and assembled by me. The real magic in this necklace is in the details. I spread out about 300 beads and selected 147 handmade polymer clay beads, vintage hand-carved, hand-painted wooden tropical birds, African glass, millifiori glass and hand blown glass beads featuring a tiny bumpy, fluorescent green lizard.
It’s the unexpected combination of vibrant colors, materials and textures that makes these beads exciting to look at and wear. They are truly portable works of art!
Prices range from $68 to $168. (Prices are determined by expense or rarity of beads used and handcrafted beads.)






I wear my beads every day even if I am taking a walk or just stopping by the store. They look elegant and stunning with black, white or neutral colored outfits. I just got an idea of how wonderful these necklaces would look worn by women who are cheering on the performers at Parade the Circle or savoring hors d'oeuvres at the Summer Solstice cocktail party both coming up at the Cleveland Museum of Art in June. 
Wyldsyde Jewelry Co. is a growing brand that is becoming best known for vibrant, one of a kind, beaded necklaces desired by youthful women of all ages. The woman who wears Wyldsyde is  fun loving, on the go, unconventional, successful and a highly creative thinker.
Sales have started to pick up since I started the company in early 2011 helping make Wyldsyde a great performer of the Anna Arnold ART Studio which includes:
  • art education
  • portrait commissions
  • ceramics and small sculptures
I get much of my inspiration from African and Latino cultures, classic movies and vintage jewelry. I do most of my thinking and designing at my Josaphat Arts studio that is lively with colorful paintings, sculptures and completed necklaces on the walls. A classic movie is always playing on the VCR/TV combo.
I am working on a strategy that includes creating more necklaces and getting them into local shops this summer. I have boosted marketing with Facebook and Twitter and blog posts. YouTube videos are to come. 

Buy WyldSyde Beaded Necklaces at the Anna Arnold ART Studio:

1433 E. 33rd Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
216- 407-7054

































No comments: